The whole team at Signature Exteriors is thrilled that for the 5th year in a row we have earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award for outstanding service!
The Angie's List Super Service Award reflects a company’s consistently high level of customer service.
"We are honored to be receiving the Super Service Award for the fifth year in a row," said Jeramie Beechler, owner of Signature Exteriors, a roofing contractor based in St. Charles, MO. "It's definitely a pat on the back from the customers for working hard for them and we truly value them."
Signature Exteriors is an industry-respected and consumer-trusted roofing and restoration contractor proudly serving St. Louis, St. Charles and surrounding areas. We offer professional building services for both residential and commercial customers.
Our team is made up of experts in all areas of exterior restoration, and our passion for restoring homes and commercial buildings means that you can relax and enjoy the things that you are passionate about — like your family.
We live and work in the St. Charles area, so we truly understand our customers’ needs and work hard to provide a warm, friendly, stress-free roofing experience!
Angie's List is a business review website made up of crowd-sourced reviews from customers. The site includes 720 categories of service, from home improvement to health care, and over 10 million verified reviews of local services. As Angie’s List founder Angie Hicks points out:
“Only about 5% of the roofing companies in St. Louis and St. Charles have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2016 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade as well as recent grade, good standing with Angie’s List, and passing a background check.
Minimum eligibility requirements for the Super Service Award:
- Maintain an “A” rating in each of the following areas:
- Overall grade, an average of all reviews.
- Recent grade, an average of category reviews from last 3 years
- Review period grade, an average of category reviews from November 1 of the previous year to October 31 of the current year
- Good business standing with Angie’s List
- Have at least 3 reviews where the member has indicated that services were performed
Minimum Credential Requirements for the Super Service Award:
- Passing a criminal background check of the owner or relevant manager;
- Attesting that they have the proper licenses to perform listed work; and
- Remaining in good business standing with Angie’s List.